Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

First time poster question! :)

Hello there! First time posting in the forums, so apologies if this is in the wrong spot. But Ive been trying to log into the normal server because I dont want it to delete my stuff (I havent been able to log in in awhile and I know you have to log in every so often) but it doesnt seem like the server is updated. Will logging into the temp server secure my spot so this doesnt happen? Just concerned cause I really like it here and dont want it to delete everything :)

Thank you!

No, unfortunately logging into the new server will not preserve the old server lots. When will it expire? I will upgrade the old server very soon as it looks like.

Im not entirely sure how to check that. I just had it in the back of my head that I need to do it soon. I wanted to play as well. Guess I'll just have to cross my fingers and hope that my lot doesnt implode D:

You can see on the userlist how long you have been offline. You can also see on the 2D map when you have been online the last time. You could also read the blog since we listed there several ways how to downgrade.

Oh ok Ill check that thank you for helping me out :)

Looks like my last recorded log in was 10-10 so i have a few days still. Hope its long enough :)

Your lot will then be reset on 11/10th. We should have upgraded by then.