Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGame: MegaprojectsGame Show Project!
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Game Show Project!

Hi everyone, I bought my kingdom which has 4 islands. I wanted to use one for Game show, a Movie Station, and one for a Movie set. I am currently working on the game show first with some helpers. I would appreciate all help and donations!

Helpers/Sponsors: Bookworm55990, Sockso (he returned!), Adonia8291, alerwrig (soon to help), ginger_snaps, and Papa_Jynx!

Please contact me if you would like to help build our first project, a Game Show. We have gotten a pretty good start already, but more help is appreciated! Also, one of the islands is small, and I don't know what to do with it, if you have an idea for it let me know! Also, the Kingdom lot is J3. If you would like to help out, feel free to ask!

Thanks,
poke0523

Btw, all donations are appreciated! Here are some of the things we need right now:

1. red carpet
2. nether materials (glowstone, netherbrick, netherrack, etc.)
3. any color glass panes
4. any type of wood (most needed: Birch and Spruce)
5. colored types of wool (most needed: Blue wool)

I will let you know when there will be more materials needed! Thanks!

Well, since I am busy with school, I am not usually on during the weekdays unless I have a day-off or break, but you are free to help build if you want to, or you can just donate stuff to the game show.

I dropped blue wool for you in the deposit, I hope you can get it.

That would be fun, but I have my own projects (although progress is going slowly on my empire lot) and we seem to be working on different time shifts, I haven't been able to cross you these last days.

I don't have special architectural skills either, I'm still relatively newb on minecraft, I only started playing before the summer.

Oh, and last but not least.. I have a very blurred idea of what you mean by "game show" ^^. Now if you have something like a plan, or patterns to reproduce, then I'd be glad to participate :)

I can bring a couple of stacks of blue wool if you still need some.

ok, that would be great stephdeg! Also, you are able to help build the game show too if you want. :)

I can help you out Poke, and I have lots of glass I can give you as well. Let me stock up a few stacks of spruce when I get on tonight and that is yours too.

Ok thanks Jonno!

Sure, thanks lol!

Ok, thanks!

there's been some red wool in there from me for a while now too, not sure if you still need red though, but you did at the time. XD

I wonder what is still needed... Got an update?

^That bump thoe

I have been working on other things in the kingdom lot, the game show is possibly finished, but could be edited.