Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Ghast Tears in the Shop?

By request of the Uncovery Server Lord I am making this post to collect opinions about having Ghast Tears available in the shop sold by Uncovery. I, for one, think this is a grand idea as Ghast hunting can be difficult, boring, and often yields little to no results. However, this is my lowly opinion. Please share your thoughts so that Uncovery may make a wise decision based on the views of all of those on the Uncovery Server. Thank you for your attention.

It would be great if other people can chip in to this. I am not sure if the item is that hard to get and how powerful it is in-game in relation to that.

We normally list only items in the shop that are not real game-changers but which might be overly hard to get.

I don't think there's a need for industrial quantities of regeneration potion, such as to justify this.

Unless I'm wrong, the items sold under Unc's account are mob eggs, impossible to get ingame, only obtainable by vote (which can take some time if you're aiming at one particular kind of egg.

Ghast tears might be tough to get but they're nothing compared to skulls of any kind. Even sponges are tougher to get (at least the first ones).

If none are for sale one might try to place an offer for a good price. I've purchased 20 name tags this way recently, although none are ever for sale.

Honestly I don't think they should be added to the shop, as much as I would love for them to be. I usually find it easy to get a good amount of tears while getting quartz/glowstone.

My opinion is that their value in the game is not great enough to warrant listing them in the shop since you are able to get them through normal play.

I find them easy enough to get in small quantities. Having the cash to buy large amounts from Unc's store would be easier than finding large amounts in the wild.

I don't see the need for large quantities of regen potion, so I'm not sure why anyone would need large quantities of them.

That's my long-winded way of saying I don't think they need to be in the shop.

" I don’t see the need for large quantities of regen potion, so I’m not sure why anyone would need large quantities of them "

Combat Enhancements.

I wouldn't oppose everything being sold by "Uncovery Server Lord," so long as his price is 200% or maybe 500% above the trend then someone (who is desperate) could chuck up the money for the item. This could also discourage overpricing.

The Ghast population is a bit low. I went around for a while and Heard One.