Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Good Help is Hard to Find

It's thanksgiving here in America and while I have a lot to be thankful for in real life, I'm posting this today about something one our server. Crstl, Drea, and I have been working on our resort kingdom build for a bit now, and it's going great. I am thankful for those two ladies as they have been a great help in seeing this project move forward. However, the most recent addition to the team has really blown us all away with their work ethic, attention to detail, and building skill.

Today I am thankful for Tippymac.

We first hired Tippy as a roadbuilder. We said what materials to use and to try and give us an idea of what he'd build by the weekend. He finished it. I offered some constructive criticism about a fix to use; he took care of it. And then, tippy asked for another project. Having already built half of the hotel, I knew that this half needed to be mirrored before we could start the next few floors. Tippy took this challenge and had to mimic my mind in order to successfully copy my work. If you know me, then you know how dangerous that is :-P

Not only did tippy do a stellar job at replicating my build, but he also is going to be designing the next story of the hotel. Good help can be hard to find... Which is why we're thankful to have found tippy.

Have a great thanksgiving everyone!!

*hugs* to my Kingdom Lot cobuilders. Great job Mr. Tippy. I named a room after you!

//

And who says the construction crews don't stand to get promotions!?

Go tippy!!!!