Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Goodbye Everyone, until further notice...

Hello all! ^^
I've spent a long time on this server and loved every minute of it, Uncovery Minecraft is one of the best servers out there...but, with how busy I've been with college and how minecraft has become extremely problematic and laggy with the most recent update, I've decided to leave until further notice...I've seen many people come and go, buildings rise and fall, and I've loved it. Maybe I will return, maybe I'll leave forever....but, at the least I would like to be remembered.

To Uncovery: You are the most awesome admin/moderator/overlord ever, and you've put so much work into this server, I wish you luck in the future days to come, in your life, and with the server. Keep up the good work man, when I said that your server was better than the voxel box, I meant it, every word of it. ^^

To Henry: Thank you Hen, I don't know if you'll see this, but thank you for inviting me to join this amazing server, I owe a lot to you. Good luck out there man!

To Lavasol: LAV!!!! I've missed you man XD you're awesome, thanks for all the help and encouragement you gave me when I first joined, and throughout. You're awesome man! ^^

To Pinebenj: Thank you for helping me improve my building skills, and giving me feed back on my work, it really did help. I wish you the best, and good luck on your future builds. P.S. I was working on a HUGE skycastle...would have loved to hear your input on it, maybe some other time.

To Chripsy: I always loved your name man, and you were always a good friend, I hope you have as much fun on the server as I did. Good luck out there man. ^^

To AlHannibal: I'm sorry we never got to finish making america, that place was going to be awesome! ^^ Also, thank you for the sword.

To that guy who who lives in the lot behind me, you know, the lot with the huge cobblestone tower with the trench full of Iron gollems: I've always wondered what on earth you were up to back there....never got the chance to ask, I'm sure it had some weird random purpose that I could never figure out. XD

To everyone else I forgot to mention: Thank you for the wonderful times, I wish you all luck out there! ^^

Goodbye all, it's been a lot of fun. ^^

Sincerely, Echo 1608

goodbye echo! i didn't really get to know you, but i hope you will someday be in the position to come back! ^_^

I will make sure your engraved into the server, somehow.

Goodbye! While I can't say that I ever got to know you, or maybe even saw you on, it will be sad to see a long time member go.

Why do you have to dis my cobble towers and iron golems :P

Bye, didn't know you but good luck.

P.S.
The tower was a really old failed mob tower that was never destroyed and the golems were from my old neighbor next to me. He had some plan that never took off.

Echo, you'll be missed my friend. All the best to you in college and your future endeavors. I hope our paths cross again, hopefully on the server. :-)