Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Goodbye for 10 days

Well, as many of you know, I'm getting married on Saturday. If all goes according to plan, I shouldn't be on until the 25th or so.

I'm working on hollowing out a cylinder on lot_d8 to bedrock. If you guys want to help pick away on it, please feel free. I've added all the VIPs, enicklin (vip now?) chickenhotdisco, Binkydude to my lot. Help yourself to mushrooms, and any materials in the black tower to help mine if you so desire. Anything outside the circle, even valuable minerals must stay where in the ground!

Uncovery, if I've added too many people, and there's a bug, feel free to add the above mentioned people to d8!

Hope you guys have a lovely time,
(Soon to be Mr.) Sockso

Congratulations Sockso! I hope all goes well! Have a great time, and don't think too much about Minecraft. Hope to see you soon!

I'll help out a bit on your lot as well.

HCP~

Wow, Congratulations, Sockso!

I'd be happy to help, but it seems you didn't give me rights. :

If you have the time, and feel comfortable giving me permission... I'll help out as much as possible!

Hope you have a lovely time as well,

-Alb

Congratulations, Sock!!! :D

have fun! :D

congratulations sockso! I wish you luck in the coming years.

I will try to help out on your lot as much as I can. Sadly my internet is really bad at the moment.

Congrats, Bud! I tied it on back in March of this year. Cya soon!

Sockso,

When this is done she needs to get an account and join us on the server. I promise to be nice.

(If you are reading this Mrs. Sockso or soon to be Sockso speaks highly of you and i am sorry if i even offended you.)

^ever not even