Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Greetings, Uncovery!

Greetings, ...Uncoverians? Uncoverinos? Guys!

Just joined the server, still exploring around and building up my empire plot (I15, stop by in a few days to see!) to see what the server is all about, so far I like what I'm seeing! I'd love to get more involved soon with some community/mega projects and kingdoms/clans, but for now just working on my little plot and looking around.

A little about me: 26 y/o Bar/Restaurant manager from the midwest, avid hockey and college football fan. I've been playing MC since alpha, and SMP since around the same time. Prior to this, I played almost entirely on another server, staff for awhile, and retired as a VIP veteran, only leaving the server when a lot of the mature, older crowd migrated away and I felt a little weird spending all my time playing games with 14 year olds, ha. Master Builder (Old airship of mine: http://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/iqsep/hms_ursus_airship_100_legit_smp_album/) and terrible redstoner. I tolerate PVP, but it's never my strong point, I love economy and business/company building in the game and am looking forward to playing with you all!

What's the difference between a duck and a bicycle?
They both have wheels.
...except for the duck.

Cheers!

Craiggers

Welcome, welcome! :D It sounds like you'll fit in here well. Your airship looks nice. Too bad that you missed our hot air balloon contest by a few months. Hope to see you online soon!

Welcome! nice to see promising new members! looking forward to your builds. It's not too late to enter the current contest, egyptian town. Check out the contest page fmi