Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Grief Report Time again and sleepystrangekid caught them in action

In the darklands a lot of it.

1. The dispenser house.  At X 53, Y 77, Z -77.  Damaged done to the dispensers and the hot tub.

2. Glowstones lamps .  At X 28, Y 73, Z - 74    Planks and 2 glowstones lampsand torches.

At X 0, Y 73, Z -57  Missing 5 glowstones lamps .

3. At x 10, y 67, z -26  Missing a cobble stone.

4. Damage at x 12, y 64, z -33.  Maybe creeper?

5. Library hit again.   x -5, y 64, z -42.  Missing glass

x -20, y 64, z -45  Missing flowerpots, a glowstone lamp and enchanting table.

x -19, y 68, z -40 The potion making area and a pot with water.  Some book cases and stones gone too.

6. Big Farm.                x 6, y 64, z -38. Missing iron bars.

First floor.  missing reeds.  Sand place all over.

Basement took all the netherwart

2nd floor glass and wheat

Stairs missing to floor 3.  I am placing dirt to go up to see.

3 rd floor missing some glass and most of the crops.

5rockstar5 was spotted placing blocks all over the big farm. I had to take some down to get out.

CRiMSON_D3V1L and 5rockstar5 were spotted by sleepystrangekid griefing.  They were jailed and ban.  Hugs to sleepy.  Those 2 were watching me and doing the damage behind my back while I was posting other damage.

For the record, i did the jailing and Psiber got his first two bans. :') He's grown up so fast

Ok most of the damage is fixed.  Took several hours to fix.  Thanks to those that help.  I know that sleepystrangekid help on the fixing.  I am sorry I do not remember the others, I was too busy fixing.  I know that there are going to be a bit missed.  There is a spot right inside spawn that take spruce steps in design work above some redstone lamps.  I am not good at that so left items and signs for who ever can fix it.  The animal farm needs re stalking.

Can confirm that all of the damage has been done by the two. Undid all the damage that was not yet undone. FYI there is not need for you guys to undo the damage. I can do that with a command. Also, if there is damage still there, it helps me to find the spot if the issue is NOT fixed already.

Sorry.  There was a lot more damage then reported.  Once they were caught I stopped noting down all the damage.  There was several spots where damage was done that a person could fall and get hurt or die.  The spawn point had looked like a bomb exploded.  They were also leading creepers into the area to do damage also.  The zombie spawner was damaged to where zombies were lose.  With the 2 caught I thought it would be OK to be fixed.  I was the one that made the call to fix the damage.

I will never look at the spawn house with the same eyes.  Fixing the mess gave me a better look on the work that was done to build it the first time.  I can never hope to get that good but loved the chance to help.  I know I am gushing a bit strong but man the different blocks and the placement of them to make that spot.  My eyes would cross if I tried to do detail like that from scratch.

When someone is caught for griefing I normally undo whatever they did for the last 2 months.

If you feel you need to undo something immediately, do it, but don't waste time replacing expensive blocks.