Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Halloween Events (Build Contest/Pumpkin Hunt)@ My Plot!

In the coming of Halloween, I have decided to host a few challenges for all that may be interested:
1) Pumpkin Hunt!
2) A Halloween Building Contest!

These, of course, will be on my plot(s):
Build:
FLAT_T3
-1024/-1280, Region -2/-3, Chunks -64/-80
(If you can find it) Please come check it out!
Pumpkin Hunt:
Right next to FLAT_T3

If you are interested (and I do hope you are), PLEASE come post/comment down below and participate!
DETAILS:
1) Pumpkin Hunt:
There will be a total of 13 pumpkins hidden around the plot directly under the plot listed above! You will be able to tell if you are on the correct plot because it will be completed and has a giant rocket on it. All YOU have to do is come on in and start searching for pumpkins on the surface of my plot. All the pumpkins are (relatively) visible to the sky, so you should not have any trouble. Be sure to obtain the Coordinates of the pumpkins and comment below to receive UNCS!
-REWARDS-
For posting ONE pumpkin location -Found/Unfound (Automatic 30 uncs per person)
For posting a NEW pumpkin location -Unfound (50 uncs per pumpkin)
For ALL that post at least one pumpkin location ( 15 uncs * # of pumpkins found by the end of the month)
For Finding ALL pumpkins (+20 uncs for everyone)
All rewards are cumulative.
Please post up to 3 pumpkin locations to give others a chance!

2) Building Contest!
Come to the plot LISTED ABOVE and POST your username in the comments below to gain access to the plot! I will try to add you ASAP. You may build anywhere on the GRASS area up to a >8x256x8< Halloween Build! Make use of your space, and I will judge at the end of the month! Be sure to have some fun too because by participating I will pay uncs!
*Be sure to Label WHICH build is yours to receive credit!
*At the end, please take some time to take down your build... OR build it inside of a natural enclosure and I just might keep it!
-REWARDS-
For FIRST PLACE 100 uncs * number of people who enter
For SECOND PLACE 50 uncs * number of people who enter
For THIRD PLACE 20 uncs * number of people who enter
PARTICIPATION (Just asking for plot access and building SOMETHING) = 30 uncs!

Hopefully, you all still have the Halloween spirit!

I'll join the building contest!