Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hello, new (potential) Settler here.

Hi, I'm yannhuei,

And I'm new the the server. Not new to minecraft but it's actually been a while since I've sat down and built anything. Looked around for a server and Uncovery has piqued my curiosity.

Missed a few version updates in fact, enough that I decided to do a clean install. With that said, I'd like to ask, what mods and stuff should I get to play here in Uncovery? I read the mention of minimaps, optifine and inventory servers, but I feel I'm behind the times in asking...what are their names so I can find and get them? Obviously optifine is optifine, but there's several minimaps out there for example. Are there other allowed mods or tools that are useful?

I might stay a Guest for a bit though, until I make sure I can make my game run smoothly (I'm on a work comp as I type this), and get back into the right mindframe. After all, the essence of Minecraft is to build things (and mine).

Minimaps and optifine are all you need here I would say. Optifine will also help you on a slower computer.

Zan's minimap or Rei's minimap. They work in quite the same way

Welcome! I am just throwing a wild guess out there with the panda icon and the name, but I am hoping you like to build in the asian style? If so look me up once you get in here for real. I have a large Asian city under construction that you may enjoy. If I am way off base, look for me anyway. Always fun to show people around the server!

Again, Welcome!