Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hello! (stephdeg)

Hi Folks,

I've been playing solo for a couple of months and this is my first Minecraft server experience and look forward to my first player character ingame encounter :)

I settled in a savannah in the southwestern part of Empire, in H8.

I'm 40+, living in Toulouse, France

Steph

We're happy to have you! Enjoy your time, and if you need help, feel free to ask any of us :)

Enjoy your stay, and may Fortune bless you.

Welcome! This was my first server as well, and you have been blessed to find the best one on your first try. I wandered around other servers in the past couple years, but this is the only one I call home.

Hope to see you on line!

Just some clarification about the fence I have started building around my lot (H8): it has never been my intention to block entrance to the mainland of my lot from the other players. On the very contrary my idea is to make my lot available to every empire hiker as a mob safe night shelter (as well as a permanently safe place for me to build whatever I want). I like to hike myself and have been looking for night shelters more than one time already.

PS: the whole lot is not mobsafe yet, but everyone is welcome into my "cave", which entrance is unfortunately hidden on the 3D map, as it is surrounded by mountain on the south and east. You will find the entrance easily from the northwest part of the lot.