Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungeHelp me out!
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Help me out!

As some of you may know, I am a huge baseball fan. My favorite team is the Washington Nationals, which is why I need your help. One of their best players, Anthony Rendon, is one of the National League Final Vote Candidates for the 2014 MLB All-Star game. If he were to win, then he would make the All-Star team for the first time in his career.

About Anthony:

He is one of the top 3 players on the Nationals in RBI, home runs, stolen bases, and batting average, and leads the team in runs scored. (For all people who do not speak baseball, those are all great stats)

Fans love him!

His profile on the National's website:

How to vote:

Visit this link to reach the voting site:

Select Anthony's picture in the right-hand column (The Nationals and the White Sox have partnered up for the Final Vote, so both teams are advertising each other's players. If you want to, drop Chris Sale some votes as well)

You will need to fill out some of your information, but there is no downside to that. You won't receive emails if you don't want to, and they won't stalk you or anything. :P

Fill out the captcha image, and vote!

You can vote as many times as you want, just fill out the captcha for every vote. It's quick and easy.

I hope you can help Anthony out by voting as much as you feel necessary. Playing in the All-Star Game could be a once in a lifetime opporitunity! I know many of you don't know or care much about baseball, but you don't need to. This means a lot to me, so I would love to see it help! Thanks!

TL;DR: A great baseball player on my favorite team needs your help to send him to the All-Star Game.

Voting ends tomorrow! Please vote if you have the time, I really appreciate it.

I would like to help, but where is the link?

Sorry leizh, that was a mistake on my part. I'm not the best with links on the forums. Here you go: http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_star/y2014/fv/ballot.jsp?tcid=ASG14_final-vote_header-promo