Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumHelp: Access, User Rights etcHey Unc!
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hey Unc!

Sorry Unc. Working 14 hour shifts right now while the world is crazy, and just saw this on a free moment at work. King N15 was my original Kingdom lot and I gave it to Bugsy Danny a while back to be rebuilt, and it looks like Bugs is about to hit a reset. Apparently with the way the prices escalate now, I cant afford to call dibs to get it back if they dont log in soon.

Anything that can be done to make sure I can get that lot back so I can fix it up to its former glory? lol.

Thanks for anything you can do Unc. I appreciate it!

Jonno

Is their donor status not protecting that lot? Their profile says they still have nearly a year left

Their donor status is protecting their lot. You can see that Vixengold's lot is also yellow, since May last year.

OK cool! I was worried that the original city I started with would be lost.

Thanks Unc.

Sorry. had car accident and still recovering from a concussion since January. just barely able to stand having the tv on or computer a little. i will donate again to make sure i keep everything.

Hey Bugsy, no worries, thanks for the donation! Hope you completely recover soon!

Hey Bugsy! Sorry to hear about your accident... Miss you, and hope you are doing ok. Hope to see you soon!