Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hi. Still here but on a mandatory break

For those that remember me I am still here but I have been on an mandatory break. Ordered by me. Why? Due to real bad morning sickness. Yes I am pregnant yet again. This makes number 5. Deanna is 10 months old and I am having another baby. I am due around March 30 next year. This was not plan. My husband and I had talked and had decided that Deanna was the last one. Well I guess someone did not get that memo. I am getting too old for this. Trust me, I recently turned 43.

I really want to play but it is hard when I keep throwing up. It is normally not that bad but I am being hit with it very hard this time. I have lost 15 pounds so far. I know not good but I am trying. I will be back from time to time to update. I have been getting on minecraft just to save my lands so if you say hi but I get off fast I am sorry, hi back. I will be back on when I can beat this. Big HUGS to all. I miss you all and can not wait to be able to play again. I do get on the website from time to time to keep up to date with what is going on.

Grats on all the upgrades. Super GRATS to Sleeping_Owl.

Happy Building all. I will be back.

All the best for you and the baby! I know mornning sickness sucks, my wife had a hard time too.

Thank you VixenGold for the update concerning your absence. You have been missed and I have wondered what is keeping you out of game. I hope your nausea moderates soon and I'll send good spiritual karma your way. Until you return, best wishes for you and your family.

Hope you get over the upchucks soon Vix! See you when you get to feeling better!

We'll miss you while you're gone! Best wishes from all of us :)

Congratulations! I hope it goes smoother as time goes on, can't wait to see you online again. Best wishes! :)

Grats :) Hope your icky sickness subsides swiftly! Best wishes for a healthy and safe pregnancy, sending all the positive energy I can to you and your family :)

We'll miss ya! I'm sure your baby will be a beautiful one ;)