Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungeHow Old Is Steve?
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

How Old Is Steve?

How old is Steve? Specifically, your steve. :) I recently got bored in a tunnel and wondered how old my Steve really was thus far. On Uncovery, I am 4 and 1/3 years old and overall, I am around 15 years old. It was an interesting idea to look into. Sleeping_Owl's Steve, after logging the most hours on Uncovery, is 39.3 years old for comparison.

If you want to know how old your Steve is, whether on Uncovery or overall, here's the equation.

Hours Online x 3 = Number of Minecraft Days / 365 And that's how many years old you are. :D

Happy Mining! -Kenny

Hey I'm almost 12 days old!

Interesting.. but aren't the hours seen on informations/users only since 2013-11-20?

That would be good for me, but I doubt it would be good for Owl, maybe even not for you.

Besides.. does time really "stop" when we're offline and other people still build stuff?

Stopping time? Do you mean like cryonics?

Doesn't sleeping have the same effect? Actuary tables show my life is more than half lived, no wonder all these aches and pains. I think I am getting a headache... I am going back to bed!

Valid point steph. If we remove ourselves from a point, is there any proof that events have happened there? (1984 Doublethink right there)

Sleeping is another interesting point. If we sleep just every so often, our Steve could be twice as old as we think.

I am around 3.7 years old on uncovery, and, if I were to have been playing Minecraft continuously from the day I bought it, I would be around 219 years old overall, but only if I were to have been playing continuously.