Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

How rude MCcaps

Today in chat MCcaps said, "Legend of Zelda time.  Bye all."  No one replied.  So he said, "How kind of you all to say bye back."  Still no one replied. So he then says, "Well F you too chat."  So I took a screen shot.  I love taking screenshots.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/W6EZh.png[/IMG]

There were 7 others on at the time including me.  I was in the middle of making a roof, that I am not good at.  I had messed up and was in the middle of fixing the mistake.  I believe that others were also hard at work also because chat was very dead at the time.  I am "sorry"MCcaps that I did not have time to say bye but I was in the middle of doing something. With chat being as dead as it was that usually means that people are too busy building or gathering stuff to chat.  When we get into our zone we do not want to stop and chat.  Some people on here have very little time and do not want to stop and say hi/bye to someone they do not know.

When most people say bye they then log off the next second.  They do not stay on to count how many byes they get, then get in a hissy because no one said bye back.  Also I do not think I have seen you on before.  Normally I will say hi/bye to people that I know.  Most people do that.  I compare your action to someone that is alone at a restaurant saying bye to people that do not know him.  Then gets mad because strangers do not say bye back.

With you saying, "F you too chat."  That is not the way to get people to talk to you.  It makes them want to ignore you the next time you get on. Which is what I will do.  What you said does not impress people.  What you said does not make friends here.  What you said does not make people want to talk to you.  Instead it shows that you are childish, spoiled and not a nice person. So bye bye and go enjoy your Zelda game.

He's already on my negatory list.

I do not think it's ok, but I do NOT think it's a reason for a ban.

Wait, do you mean it's not okay and it IS a reason for a ban? Or It's not okay but you do NOT think its a reason for a ban?

I may just be reading this wrong.

It is NOT ok.

It is NOT a reason for a ban.

Fixed it above, too

I never said ban.  I said bye because he was going to go play something else.  Sorry it was meant to be sarcastic.

http://www.damnlol.com/i/08580d985ef20e41545e21480ef36c1f.jpg

No offense to anyone, but some very poor usernames are being used nowadays. User... MC... Minecraft... Modder... i mean really people -_-