Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Howdy!

Howdy, I'm not exactly "new" (I've been on for a month) and I decided I needed a formal introduction.

Howdy! I'm Tymann. I say howdy a lot. I am only thirteen. I live in the good ol' USA. I don't like american cheese. I play minecraft a lot. Did I mention I say howdy a lot? I also like annoying AEROX, because I can. :D I like uncovery, 'cause he is awesome and made this server. I like ducky 'cause he builds a lot. I like tbrew 'cause he is cool. I like daiyamondo 'cause he is stupid. I like Vixen cause she's just awesome. I like everyone 'cause they love me (not) :D

This is the end of my introduction. I hope there is no conclusion. :D

-Tymann

I feel neglected, especially after you have been collecting my "heys" and keeping them in a jar :(

Hody tymann! Good to officially meet you!

(He has also been collecting my 'heys')

I'm with drea. lol :P

Edit to above post:

I like to collect drea's "hi"'s and put them in little jars in my closet. I do this for a lot of people. And I think they like me stealing their hi's and putting them in jars...

(I hope this pleases you drea :3)

Who do you think you are?  Collecting your jar of 'hey's?  Tearing Uncovery apart?  You're bound to catch some Gold, from the ice inside your home.  Who do you think you are?

Hi ty =)  You make me think I should write one of these.  Whoops, where'd that thought go. Oh, away.

That was beautiful Kieveli. Guilty as I hummed it in my head...

Hi. i like eating children. I MEAN EATING BACON

Me too! :D

I mean the bacon part...