Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

I HAVE APPLIED AT BEEN WHITE_LISTED BUT ITS SAYING IM NOT WHITELISTED

ive applied and been accepted so i try to join the server and it says im not whitelisted help

try using punctuation because if you dont it might be hard to understand what youre trying to say did you use the command to refresh regions or permissions I cant remember exactly what the command was you should have gotten an email about it it might be on the website when did you apply to uncovery this is a great server oh maybe you might be on the wrong version you know one point five instead of one point four one the version that was basically the same as version one point four except that it didnt have the apirl fools joke about the macrotransations has anybody seen the weather effects in the new versions how about you gingerboy250 are you in single player with weather effects who knows what will come in the future of minecraft how about pistons i wonder if you can invent some sort of elevator using pisons

Sockso said:
try using punctuation because if you dont it might be hard to understand what youre trying to say did you use the command to refresh regions or permissions I cant remember exactly what the command was you should have gotten an email about it it might be on the website when did you apply to uncovery this is a great server oh maybe you might be on the wrong version you know one point five instead of one point four one the version that was basically the same as version one point four except that it didnt have the apirl fools joke about the macrotransations has anybody seen the weather effects in the new versions how about you gingerboy250 are you in single player with weather effects who knows what will come in the future of minecraft how about pistons i wonder if you can invent some sort of elevator using pisons

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Sockso said:
try using punctuation because if you dont it might be hard to understand what youre trying to say...

+1 Sockso!

Sockso [1]
Gingerboy250 [0]

|---------| TRANSLATION |---------|

Try using punctuation, because if you don't it might be hard to understand what youre trying to say. Did you use the command to refresh regions or permissions? I can't remember exactly what the command was. You should have gotten an email about it. It might be on the website. When did you apply to Uncovery? This is a great server! Oh, maybe you might be on the wrong version. You know one point five instead of one point four one. The version that was basically the same as version one point four except that it didn't have the Apirl Fools joke about the macrotransations. Has anybody seen the weather effects in the new versions? How about you gingerboy250, are you in single player with weather effects? Who knows what will come in the future of minecraft? How about pistons? I wonder if you can invent some sort of elevator using pistons.

|---------| TRANSLATION |---------|

That was hard, but worth it somehow! :)