Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGame: General Minecraft TopicsI Need a Hero
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

I Need a Hero

Did you just sing that title? I did.. I actually need a builder. I like gathering and farming and even doing interior design but building things just stresses me out and makes me unhappy. So..
What I need:
A storage facility with room for lets say 100 double chests.

Requirements:
Must be close to my sheep

What I need from you:
Proof you can build something better than a dirt shack (I can make an awesome dirt shack myself)
General idea of what you would build
Materials you would need (all mats provided)
Cost of your labor
Patience (I don't get to play much so gathering might take a bit, also why I don't want to waste my time building *gags*)

You could come help me with interiors if you are more into that....

I have some empty builds that could use a bit of help.

Hey crstl,

I have an interesting storage room at my Aether lot of AET_J4. Stop by and take a look. If you like it, I can put one up for you.

Hey, we don't talk much. But hey, thats cool. Check out Kingdom Lot G_5. I'm willing to do this for free, I don't even need materials.
So yeah! contact me in / out of game.

I wont mind helping you out at all, if you give me a little while i'll do a mockup of something I might be able to do for you in single player :)

Awesome. Thanks for the offers. I will be trying to get around to look at things.

I'm building a storage facility at King_L16 if you're interested in having one similar. It's an old English medieval styled building if it suits your lot. It's for only about a fifth of the amount of storage you want but I can very easily incorporate it if you want.