Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

I shall be away :(

Okay, I've gotten a 3rd job. I'm currently in high school, and it's getting a fair bit complicated in my life with current computing distractions around me. So what I've decided to do is quit various things like Facebook, steam, and unfortunately minecraft. I'm not asking you not to delete my plot etc., I'm encouraging you to delete it earlier. It's a bad plot anyway, but I'll be back in around 6 months, at the end of 3rd term of high school, so I can see how I go, and during Christmas fairly often. I hope everybody has a good time while I'm away, and I'm excited to see new creations on this server, and how the server has evolved in future updates and Uncovery's generosity and ingenuity. I'll see you in 6 months dudes!

P.S. I might be on in various times if I have time to say hi :)

Yeah, real life takes priority over minecraft, hope to see you back soon!

I dont want to be the one to bring this up but sadly if everything goes to notch's plan by the time your back the real game would have been released and all of the blood sweat and tears we put into the server "may" disapeear if notch dosnt make it were the worlds can be transfered over to the final release.

Same with me =/ Haven't been on that much do to highschool(Go juniors =D). Minecraft lowered my grades a lil, but I'm raising them.

I know how you hiosa

Well hope to see you soon Shining. As for the minecraft final release, Notch said they were planning for 11/11/11. And I really hope he makes the worlds transferable. I don't see why he wouldn't. Minecraft is successful because people bought it and played it. He better listen to the community, and make this work.

I will keep you lot as it is until you do not show up or 2 months in a row. After that time, I might reset it someday.

Hope you come back though!

bye bye :)

Yah man i know how you feel turning 18 soon and graduating

hardcorepuding said:

congratz on your graduation!

hardcorepuding said:

No, you're turning 8 and finally graduating from kindergarten after 4 years. But all the same, CONGRATS!!! ;-)