Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

I was banned for being annoying

I was banned for being annoying about lot and I thiught the lots where small but when I seen lot size I shuted up but then soon after was banned for being annoying. So I would like to be unbanned and thank you.

You are also banned for not reading the website.
To get unbanned, please read this here:

Bans, appeals & second chances.

I read it and I see I finished the test with what is not allowed but before I could finsh I went to next page and it said I was banned so I finished it and here are answer no greifing pixal art cheats huge walls above 50 to 55 blocks not reading the website and no begging. So can I please get unbanned if I get unbanned to night where I live I will play tomorrow. Tank You!!

Uncovery, was giving him that "second chances" link meant to be a clever way of proving your point, or did that just happen out of luck? :) Since gunslinger clearly didn't read the ban appeals link LOL.

I tried to prove the point that he did not read the website. He just confirmed that.

@Gunslinger321: READ THIS. ALL OF IT: http://uncovery.me/about-this-server/bans-appeals-second-chances/

Hah, brilliant.

And you didnt let me talk I had a hole other pargragh but no you had to talk pineben so I had to delete it but now. I seen it says to get banned I needed to break a rule really badly but when I readnthenrules to where their was about 30 of them I didnt break one I did not see one to where I didnt get the quiz right. When I was taking quiz I kept confusing my self of what I was reading. I did not make a bad impression either hecause I couldnt play I needed to be a settler which took me forever before I got banned. But when I finally did after reading every thing I needed to read on though's pages I finally got it on the millionth time I became settler and I was getting happy to play. So is that good enough for a secound chance?

I did Sir.

See, just the fact that I had to post that link twice for you to read it, means that you did NOT read the website. Even when pointed directly to a page by the owner.

And "not reading the website" is not only a rule on the rules page, but even on the settler quiz. And that is a way to break the rules. Badly.

So the ban was justified. And as you know now. There will be no unban. And further, there are tons of other servers for you to chose from.

And for pete's sake, go and read your own post above and think if that is something you want to hear from someone who bangs on your door to be let in to play.

Sir I did I was writing that as you guys made that comment and to add something went to go read it a sec time and you wont have to worry about mesing up again because I am already a settler.

We won't worry about this anymore because you are banned. Farewell. I will remove your access to the website now.