Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

I'm not able to enter the Server.

I typed in all my information correctly, went through the emails. I'm logged in on the website right now with the right account (it shows my avatar picture as the same as my minecraft one) but when I try to enter the server in multiplayer on minecraft, it says "connection refused." Help?

that is not a message that I can influence. restart your client and/or resintall it.

I too am having an issue, so please forgive my intrusion on this thread. Mine states that the server has not yet whitelisted me.

its giving me the same error message right now

I didn't know where else to put this but I tried to log in to the server earlier today but all it would do is say logging in.... for about 20 seconds the it would say disconnected by server took to long to log in. Then it started showing me this,

http://imgur.com/iiW94

It has only been doing it on this server and i don't know whats wrong.

I too got that error for about 30 minutes. Multiple restarts of the Client didn't help, and other servers didn't seem affected.

The Minecraft servers which verify your identity (that you're not a pirate) were probably under stress/offline, or the uncovery server couldn't access them for some reason. It should fix itself.

there was a technical issue at my provider. should be fixed now. I realized it about one hour lafter it happened (came back from dinner) and installed a temporary fix to get the server back online which helped. This was a very rare issue and should not happen again.

this time the error seems to be on the minecraft.net side....

I get white-listed just like the email says but when I try to login it says ''Failed to verify username!''

that is not a message from my server. minecraft.net does not verify your user account. did you buy minecraft?

nope I play it with Mineshafter

well then you got shafted! No access to this server!