Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumHelp: Access, User Rights etcIncorrect email
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Incorrect email

I just made this new account that doesn't have my in game name because of this problem. About an hour ago I registered on the website, but didn't get a confirmation email so I waited read a lot of things on the website finally I got on the server to ask for help a very nice admin tried to help me, first he suggested checking spam or reregistering it wasn't in spam and I couldn't reregister because I had already used my real user name (pinkopal100) and then I went back to my original application and realized I typed my email rong and then he suggested deleting the account but I can't do that without the password and when I got back on the server to tell him it didn't work he wasn't there anymore. So if you can help please let me know, I can't find anyway to fix on the website.

Ok, you have misspelled the email address the last time. I have deleted that user now. Please now do the following:

1) delete the user pink_opal100 by clicking on this link: http://uncovery.me/wp-admin/admin.php?page=user_self_delete_user

2) create a new user with the correct username and the correct email

I had the same issue, I accidentally put my first name before last in my email, whereas the email I have is opposite. My real username is Wiezzenger. Can you help uncovery?!

Wiezzenger, please send me an email to minecraft@uncovery.me with your wrong & correct email addresses.