Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Introduction of Masc

Howdy there!

Im Marvin, 18 years old and Im from West Germany. I just graduated from school so that I have a lot of time now :D
Last night I was so bored that I searched for "minecraft US servers" to find some nice and little survival servers. On minecraft-mp.com I found this one here and the link to this website. Well, I registered, got whitelisted, passed the settler test and now I am trying to shape my lot :D

I guess thats it. If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask :P

greetings,
Masc/Marvin

welcome aboard :D

Great! You will have an amazing time here. Over time you'll get to know the community well. Best of luck :)

WOOHOO!!! Someone else can speak German!! Lol Welcome to the server. Hier, viele Leute können Deutsch nicht verstehen. :D Es gibt jetzt drei Personnen dass können Deutsch sprechen.

HAha, das reicht ja erstmal! Den anderen bringen wir das auch noch bei! (We will teach the others :P)

Welcome to Uncovery, you will find some great people here.

Welcome indeed.

Bratwurst. (That's about it for me.)

Hope to see you around!

Welcome to Uncovery.

Willkommen bei Uncovery! Es gibt's ein paar von uns die Deutsch reden. Ich bin ein Amerikaner aber ich wohne im Deutschland. (Bamberg)

Sounds like your dad works for the army :P I guess there is an American army base close by

Thank you all for the nice greetings!

Google Translate is a wonderful thing. :D

welcome aboard!!! let me know if you need anything ^_^

Ich war soldat. Ich habe meine Frau hier kennengelernt.

Aww das ist süß!!

Oh. Sorry ich wusste nicht dass du schon älter bist :P Aber auch cool :D

!emocleW Just making a second language harder. :)