Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Jack-OH!-Lanterns and Disguiseses [Group Shot]

I have a build going up in the darklands right outside of spawn. A big ol grinny pumpkin on a plate of mycelium. He will soon be donned with a witches hat and perhaps a few spider webs. Anywho, I figure with Uncovery's gracious bequeathment of disguises in spirit of the autumn festivities, we should get a screenshot of  all users who are willing to stand still for a breath and pose with style.

There are a few things that are involved with such an event,

Who shall participate?

When should the event take place?

Angles of screenshot, placement of users etc.

As a graphic designer, I was immediately enticed by the idea of having varying sizes of mob disguises. We could get a really awesome picture if multiple users were involved, user cap 50? I think if the word were spread for the next couple weeks we could stir up a serious buzz on the server. All in the name of the server and creating more traffic... Seriously ladies and gents, we could get noticed by other forums and media channels if we pull this off.

It will be simple getting the images taken, it's just the nitty grit details that we have to iron over.

Lastly, If you want to add to the build, run it by me please. Be sure of yourself and your skill level. Keep the occasion in mind. And don't touch mah coffins!

p.s. Donations of any sort are welcome. I honestly only need material for the hat, obsidian would be ok, but black wool is preferable.

YESYESYESYESYESYESYES

The pumpkin is looking good under, can't wait to be photo!