Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

just taking a break

hello my friends, i just wanted to give all you guys a heads-up.
school is giving me lots of grief right now (who knew school could grief, right?!) so ive decided to take a break from minecraft for a little while *sad face*. i know what youre thinking, "a break from uncovery? why, thats hazardous to your health!" im super sorry that ive been neglecting you guys (as well as all my unfinished builds hehe) but school needs to be finished! for reasons i shall leave a mystery, i wont be able to get on until about march. for those of you who know me pretty well, you know that pinkopal100 is my bestest irl bud, so i'll get her to log on for me and make sure my lot doesnt reset. so dont forget about me while im gone, or else!!!! *shakes fist*
i also apologize to all who have been reading my book that i put on uncovery (brewda esp) and have been patiently waiting for me to update to story and finally get to the infamous chapter four plot twist! i do promise that i will try to find a little time to type some more of the story. ;)
so, anyways, luv you guys!!! youre all the best, and i cant wait to see all the changes when i come back in march!!! :D
group hug! *hugs everyone* ^_^

Good luck with school and see you in March!

oh yea, and this is also my very first forum post, so yay!!! :D
*achievement get*

Enjoy your break from here. I hope you achieve everything you want from it. Don't worry about your book, that can wait, school first! :) Ciao!

cya in March!

Stay safe Tara, The Aetherians are watching over your soul. I mean what.

Well, grief the school right back! Just kidding, that's vandalism. But good luck! See you when you get back. :)