Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Karma idea!

Well, in game you can tell a player has donated either by the + or ++, so i think Karma should have something like that. At the start of a username, everyone has a * in front of it, like: *Knarz97, *Daiyamondo++, *uncovery etc.

Then, a color representation:

Grey * means 0, or neutral Karma

Green * Means 1-9 postive Karma

Red * Means 1-9 negative Karma

Blue or Yellow * Means 10+ positive karma

Dark Red * is 10+ negative Karma

This system could give a better understanding of users, and who can be trusted. Hopefully we would have no reds or dark reds, and that we have mostly greens and blue/yellows. This is purely aesthetic and for fun, just like the Donator +'s

Hope you guys like it :P

ya know, i think the -10 and +10 karma thing would work. At least then you know who the good users to trust are and then the really bad users you can stay away from

Interesting idea. Could be refined a little bit.

I agree. We would need a good coder for this too. Or not, i dont know how the chat things work. im definitely open to ideas too.

It's easy to do. But I am not sure this is a good idea. If you make it that much in-your-face whenever someone talks, i figure people with -1 will not chat anymore or leave the server right away.

I do understand that....... but i think it wouldnt hurt. Its not too in-your-face that "i have money and can donate" so i think it wouldnt hurt. But whatever you think unc, im fine with it :D

Well if the "+" makes you distrust people then that's what you have to deal with. What I would consider is listing the +10 and the -10 only