Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGame: MegaprojectsKingdom Cityscape
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Kingdom Cityscape

Heya all, in lot I9 in kingdom (the one right next to spawn) I am making a cityscape. if you would like to participate, by making a skyscraper or building of your own (preferably skyscraper). let me know, ill add you and you can pick out your very own spot of land (indicated by the boxes) for you to build on.
rules:
-you can build outside your box as long as it does not interfere with other people's builds, and it matches the natural contours of the land.
-You have to have formidable building skills. I don't want anything that looks terrible on my land.
-DO NOT touch other people's buildings. if there is a problem, I will address it.
-Build things you would find in a city. office buildings, hotels etc.
-And no mining. This is for building, not resources.
-No touching the pyramid in the back.
-And finally, if there's a spot not indicated by the boxes, and you want to build there, let me know, and ill tell you if it's okay.
...that's about it. say something on the forum or tell me in-game if you want me to add you. And I have to approve of the spot before you start building. Thanks!

I talked to you already, but wont be able to start right away. This could be a great distraction to the medieval build going on.

Not sure what type of building I want to do. But, I am definitely in!

This is why I held back the reigns on the school. A bunch of other medieval builds keep popping up. Speaking of medieval builds, I still have heard nothing from my request that The School is part of the imperium.

Is your school medieval? If not, then you cannot be part of the imperium.

It doesn't need to be medieval since my build was in it and its not even close to medieval.