Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Kingdom Sailing

Here's a photo album taken during a sail trip that I did about a week ago.. it took me some time to get the pics sorted and commented, and to build a small map of the trip

- Sailing is easy and relatively safe
- When you're not authorized in a zone.. your boat can't break :)
- Most of the big oceans in Kingdom are connected by passes, so very long trips are possible

Kingdom Sailing

I wish this could encourage people to build more boat distributors. For the moment I know of 2: riedi's at the Airport lighthouse, and mine (seen in the first pics above).

Dude that's pretty awesome. We could totally use more boat dispensers.

Thanks Cap'.

Imgur's forum post display seems to have changed.. click on one of the images to see the pics from imgur's site and see the comments.

Oh, and of course any name I put in those descriptions is my own invention or inspired from signs/posts that I have seen (and might have got wrong), and you're very welcome to correct me.

Hey! Very cool Steph. I see you came through my canal and saw my cities as well!

I shall now be placing a few boat dispensers around my seafaring towns. I had no idea people would even want this.

But yeah, they shall be there tonight.

Steph awesome work!

I will add a boat dispenser to my lot.

And thanks for visiting my bare lot. :)

Boat dispensers added to my dock areas if anyone finds themselves in the neighborhood!

I'll add a couple to the Isles.