Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Lotless citizen?

So, I am Citizen+ rank, and had an empire lot for a good while here before, but due to issues with my client and the server being incompatible, I was offline for while, and my lot reset. No biggie, that's fine.

But how can I go ahead and claim a new one? The Lot Manager webpage is down, it looks like, and I tried to go ahead and take the new test again, seeing if that helped (I like the old one much better, incidentally). After a couple of fails due to what I think was my reading of one question differently than intended, I got in, selected my new lot, and hopped into the server. However, it doesn't look like I actually got the new lot, and so I don't even know if that actually registered in-system.

Is there another option to reclaim a lot or something that I'm missing? i thought all that was handled via the Lot Manager page, but it's been a long time, and i'm not seeing anything else relevant on the website regarding lapsed accounts as opposed to new ones.

Well, the lot manager is down because we did the 1.8 upgrade, and unc is working on that (among other things). Don't think the settler test can be used as an alternative. Might try sending a ticket or maybe going on IRC and finding unc for some personal help. Or just wait until the lot manager is back. Not really sure if there's anything else.

Thanks for the reply. I'd love to get back into the swing of things, but I can wait a while longer while Unc works on the rest of the update and such. :)

You can tell me which lot you want and I add you manually. Sorry, the upgrade came during a time when I am extremely busy and it's hard to find time to fix all the code.

No worries; thanks, Unc. I'm looking to take EMP_D18 -- my avatar should be perched there currently along the water's edge.

ok should be done, please check

All good! Thanks, Unc!