Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

MCMMO

I think we should add MCMMO to the server, it's really helpful.

I don't like mcmmo in the main worlds, but i do like khy's suggestion of adding it to the hardcore world. it would make it a bit easier to stay alive as you survive and makes another punishment for dying.

can you describe how and why exactly please?

From what I read MCMMO seems like a quite particular way to play survival.

If you want to play MCMMO on a server, it might be better to look for an MCMMO server (it is a category in many servers list sites) rather than enter another server and hope that it might incorporate it.

On my part, I kind of like the fact that being given the same gear and tools, a noob can mine, farm and build as fast as a vet, and that mobs are the same for everyone. Therefore I wouldn't support MCMMO implementation.

I liked MCMMO on my last server, it was nice to be able to work on things like faster mining, and being able to kill things a bit easier. You have to work for it too, and I believe the values can be changed, so if you want to make it a slower process, then you can. You can also have leaderboards, so there's a little bit of competition for those that are of a competitive mind.

All in all, I don't think it would really change anything. Not in Empire/Kingdom. The biggest thing to look at would be whether it was implemented in the Nether or Darklands, because the unarmed skill has a lot of punch behind it (excuse the awkward pun), and it would affect the pvp part of things quite heavily.

If you're looking at implementing MCMMO, you might combine it with your hardcore world, as part of the reason for playing it. You could also look at resetting a player's stats as part of dying in the hardcore world.