Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

My friend does not exist =(

Okay So my friend sgt_gummy_bear joined the server a little while after i did, He stopped playing but now is back with a lot right next to mine, his old lot was taken because he was gone for so long. He is a settler, but I cannot build on his lot, nor can he on mine, even though we both have the rights, also I cannot teleport to him.

His old lot was taken? Nobody gave out old lots. This is impossible. Not sure whzt you are talking about.

regarding the building check on the map if your names are on each others lots and if they are spelled right. I do NOT see both of you on each others lots.

also what tp command do you exactly use? check if it exists for your user level on the user levels page.

at your level you have to use /tpa to request. Also some lots have changed hands [just saiyan]. Also according to the map he has access

OSF said:
Also some lots have changed hands [just saiyan].

Whu? Wha? Owners changed? Where? How? When?

example binkydude used to be next to me now i a worm00... occupys that property

ok yeah... like 2 lots changed owners. :-)

Why didn't this friend of yours post this instead of you? :o

He did not post it because along with a lot of people I bring to the server, They are a little new to minecraft, But I go through with them when they join until they get the hang of it. But his lot was taken from him, he did not have access there (according to him) and we both did the /region addmember [lot_id] [member] command and they gray text appeard showing we had done it right, but still no rights. Also when I tpa to him, I tried many times in case of typos, It said he did not exist, He told me to ask you Uncovery if he had to apply for building rights because he knew I was more active on the website and the server then he is.

Bear the system does not work like this. The members are only additional people. The "owner" is the main person. It is not possible to remove the owner for anyone except me.

If he is on the map with a blue text, he is the owner. Only he can modify members on the lot. You should not be able to do this with his lot for example.

What you are talking here about is either a misunderstanding/bs, a very serious bug or a very serious case of hacking.

I would strongly recommend him to contact me directly vie my email address or in-game to help me fix this. Please ask him to do that ASAP. Otherwise i have you, reporting a bug that I cannot verify in the name of someone that does not want to talk to me. And this stuff here is serious. So if you value any work here that I do I would be happy if you can help me fix this since this protection system is the core of the server.

Okay Ill talk to him... we will try again if it doesnt work Ill have him contact you.