Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

my graphic design application

OK i can do some coding and graphic design. I have made some custome plugins and i can also make server commands and if the serve need an intro i can make one like a minecraft animation or somthing 2d if wanted ive been on many servers and know how the work. I even own my own server play-ProfessorCraft.mcph.co but thats off topic i would like to apply for this and at the home page i can see you need some. THANKS FOR READING!!!

THat's great to hear!

Anything that you can show us?

Uncovery

like what name it and i can get it done and by the way you guys have made 6k in this server

if i do be you guys server dev or gd will i resive payment
if not a rank on the server im also a great builder and am willing to do that as well

There seems to be a misunderstanding:

1) we do not pay people here. Yes, we have "made 6k", but over more than 4.5 years. And we paid more than that for the server, so we are making losses. We are a community, not a business. People contribute because they like the community and the server, not because they are hired to do so.

2) I need to see past work that you have done. A portfolio. Code that you wrote. Graphics that you did.

:for one i was just wondering:
and i don't require payment i do just want to help the community
however i cant show my past work maybe some nut i reset my pc lately
and have no backup on those files so sorry about that as far as coding
i don't think you understand it can take weeks even months to make proper java-coding
in order to make plugins i can take a wile but im happy to help the server as it moves on
and btw i don't think you should force white list its not going to attract people but scare them
away thinking its just a personal server and people just want to play not go threw such
a hassle but yes i will do it no charge for your server because i can see a bright future for
it and would like to go with it threw its journey.

Good to hear that you want to help.
I know that programming can take a long while.

So what we need is a plugin that allows mobs to become more difficult to fight. This can happen in any way you like. Either they do more damage, move faster, become invisible etc.

The command has to be per-world and there needs to be a possibility to switch it on and off via command line.
Also we will need the source code of the plugin. Ideally you would create a private github repository for the plugin.

Please let me know if you need anything else. You can contact me through the server email address minecraft (at) uncovery dot me.

ok i can do this but may take a month

That's perfectly fine.

- You must open a github repository for this since we need the code and send me a link.
- Please remember that we will neither pay you nor give you any special status, level or benefits on the server because of this.

Looking forward to see your skills!