Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

My Iron is Straight up Gone!

Hey uncovery, so I went to got play yesterday and i noticed some of my iron was gone. I don't want to remove people's edit rights frm my lot if they didn't do anything. And the only ones that could have taken it were friends i know in real life. Is there any way you could find out who used, or if it was just me? If thisisn't possble for you, thanks anyway.

strange, i thought it was just me ive lost some iron aswell. I lost 2 stacks of iron ignoits. NO 1 has rights to my lot so idk. Mabye a hacker??

I cannot do anyhting. I cannot track this stuff and therefore cannot undo it.

... Ill just say a creeper stole it.

Alright, thanks anyways uncovery. I guess I'll just have 1 person with edit rights from now on.

micko888 said:
strange, i thought it was just me ive lost some iron aswell. I lost 2 stacks of iron ignoits. NO 1 has rights to my lot so idk. Mabye a hacker??

Why would a hacker target your iron micko, does anyone else have access to your lot?

OSF said:
Why would a hacker target your iron micko, does anyone else have access to your lot?

I think if a hacker would steal anything, it would be that elusive picture of the impossible lock. DOHOHOHO. :V

Sorry, I couldn't resist. xD

Maerdis said:
I think if a hacker would steal anything, it would be that elusive picture of the impossible lock. DOHOHOHO. :V

Sorry, I couldn't resist. xD

Yeh, that if you still have the world i can un-corrupt it

Ok, I know this is an older thread.. but since you posted the EXACT problem I had on mine, I thought I would enlighten you all in on whats happening. I ran an RPG server and people's minerals were coming up missing. Found out that one of our three towns were using X-Ray. what this does is allows you to see where everything is at and then go dig it out. You can even cover your tracks if you know how. On top of that.. Some users HACKED their X-Ray plugin so that it would Snap a picture of where all the minerals are and this would NOT show up in the console of the server. Meaning its undetectable. Its a cheat that I eventually had to finally shut my RPG server down because I had too many people complaining about their stuff coming up missing and there was no way for me to find out who it was. Not even in the CONSOLE. And it was becoming unfair to the honest ones. And the modified plugin doesn't show if they snap a picture or not using the modified X-Ray plugin. Normally, you can see all the commands used in the Console because of this mod. But the creator of the mod sees that his people who use it are getting banned so he is altering it so it wont show up on the console as much.

Point being.. that's most likely your answer. You have some people who are cheating. I know because this is what I went through. And I even trusted a couple of these people.

If some of you are not using the modded cheat hack for X-Ray, then you will be caught once the Admin looks at the logs, because the logs will show you using the /ixrai12345 command inside the game. The console sees that.

Jack

I think somebody took it from their chest.

umm we dont even have that plugin if im correct so that wouldnt even be the problem