Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungeMystery Master
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Mystery Master

First of all I just wanted to thank you all for the promotion to Master rank. I realize that since being promoted I have only signed on once just to keep the lots going. There are 3 reasons for my lack of time on the server. One- I have been cheating on minecraft with Diablo 3 for a bit now.... sorry, I got sucked in. Two - Work.... no reason other than it is a time sucker. Three - In my free time I have been doing everything around the house because last tuesday my wife went roller blading with her sister and managed to fall and break her elbow. So needless to say its hard for her to do much of anything in a full arm cast. Hopefully if I get some time off from work and don't have to help my wife out to much, and then resist the pull of Diablo 3, then I can get some more play time in. Hope to see you all soon.

Yea, the RoS expansion is fun. The new act is good and the Adventure Mode and Rifts make it very replayable.

Hope she gets well without complications.

Do you have the RoS Expansion? I still have the core game but haven't played since... ever... Kinda lost the interest in it. Been playing PoE for the past few to compensate the RPG game genre in my Game Arsenal.

I hope your wife gets better soon. Congrats on the promotion!

I play PoE! im lvl 7!

yuck, broken bones are the worst! hope she feels better soon!!!

Geez Pag. Hope she is better with no complications. Miss ya buddy, and congrats.