Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Nation of Plutopia! - Capital City Plutonia

Plutonia the fortress in the southern desert is born! Plutonia borders the south side of the spawn city and expands in a large circle. If you have dreams of grandeur or just wish to help in the greatest project yet on uncovery yet then join us! If you wish to be part of this project but are a member of another town we are always willing to add you as a friend! I PlutoMaster promise you that great glory and epicness will follow all those who join me on this endeavor!

City Map: http://tinyurl.com/3trunv6

Plutonia Manifesto (city information): http://tinyurl.com/4x5l986

Our Goal:
We desire to create uncoverys first community mega structure! A massive walled medieval castle city over 375x375 blocks round. We wish this city to be so large and epic that the entire server can be proud of it!
If you’re interested, catch either hardcorepuding or myself in game and we will get you added with joy!

Features:
Free plots and no tax!
/townchat Role Play!
Epic projects!
Free to use Community Resources!
Friendly Community!

I'm proud to be a Plutonian!

Go Volantis we actually have wenches

I so want to join!

Never mind, sorry, joined pinebenj's

this sounds awesome :D

J 17 and/or 18?

Plutonia update!

-Work on the outer rings is progressing well so all residents are encouraged to begin work on their houses atop the rings.
-Now that the overall size of the city has been determined, Citizens now are granted 2 plots!
-Note. Please keep your buildings on top of the rings medieval themed and similar to the city theme.
-You can build anything you wish on your plot underneath the rings (tree farm, storage, mining operation)
-Role Play is back ! use /nc or /res set mode nc to enter nation chat and begin role play! ("/res set mode reset" to get out)
-Attempt to chose roles and build your houses accordingly (miller builds a windmill or watermill, farmer builds a farmhouse and fields, ext)

Please enjoy the town and ask for assistance whenever u have questions! :3

Can't wait to see how the town turns out, happy to help XD