Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New Command

Hey uncovery, can you try to add a command that lets other people that are not on added on your lot acess certain chests please?

@Deltascout I will try to answer from what i understand about the server.

No, We already have the region command which allows users to access chests and from what i understand there would be a clash of plugins which from what i understand you have to be added on the lot first then be have permission to access the chest which is always, no protection normally, and on
use of command allows the chest to be locked. It is useful for servers without the lot based system or the automated protection system. But from my understanding you would have to either add the user to your lot, you would have to trust them. The information for the region command is below this is the best you have for now.

'You can add people to your lot. Those cannot add others. You are the owner. If you add someone they can build on your lot as they whish and take things from chests. The lots are named “lot_a1? if it is A-1. You can add groups to your lot with g:groupname and users with just the username:

/region addmember [lot_id] [member] – Adds a member to your lot
/region removemember [lotid] [member] - removes a member from your lot '

e.g. /region addmember lot_aa29 OSF

There is no chance for a specific chest to be accessible. It's either all or nothing. You can set up a region so that people can access chests despite not being able to build, but then its all chests. So I guess it does not make a lot of sense.