Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New contest idea

Maybe another contest would a hardcore parkour place, in which you must get from point A to point B through, of course, parkour, BUT it must be shaped to a theme, such as a mall, village, burning building, etc

Sound good. added to the issue tracker: https://trello.com/c/E0Dl54N0

I've got an idea for a fun game. A shooting gallery competition. It could consist of 3 - 5 rounds, each round being held at a different place where people try to shoot mobs with bow and arrows (Preferably a normal bow that isn't enchanted to prevent cheating) Hitting a mob would score one point, and killing a mob would score 2 points. After all the rounds are over, the one with the most points win 1st prize, maybe a full set of diamond armor, or what have you, 2nd place would win 5 diamonds, 3rd place gets one diamond. Incase of a tie, there will be a sudden death round, where the competitors are given a chance to kill a mob, the one who does so with the least number of shots, wins.  Just thought it would be a neat idea to pitch, and I'm curious of the opinion of others about it. All I ask is that your not rude about it.