Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

New Darkland's Spawn house

Going by Unc's post "Spigot might have a stable version in the next 2-3 weeks as per estimates." Posted on 8/28/18.  So it looks like the merge will be happening maybe this month, guessing.  If so then we might want to get a spawn house up by then.  I noticed a huge pit near spawn in the temp darkland's.  I was told that this is where the new house and rail station will be.  It looks to be going a bit slow, so I have some questions.

1. Who all is working on this?

2. What mats are needed?

3. Do you need help?

I am not trying to step on anyone's toes, so please let me know if I am.  Just trying to get a bit organized on this.  I am currently connecting a mesa tunnel to the jungle tunnel and then plan to branch off to a reef.  Just the starter tunnel, 2 x 3. As soon as I am done with this I can help, if needed.

I'm sorry if this is a question easily found somewhere.  The temp server DL is going to be the new one ?

-Arc

Yes Arc 🙂 as mentioned on the webpage! Temp Server is going to be the new DL.

And Vixen as long as I know I think it was Daiy beginning with that pit.

I have already dug down to the south as you have seen and collected tons of rails 🙂

I don’t remember who said it, but I heard that was going to have a glass dome like the other world’s spawns.... if so, I don’t think that is wise. Glass will let the sun through and we will get burned.

It is is a great location for the spawn house. Central to all of the community use areas, and beautiful paths surrounding.

I do see small differences whenever I pass it. It is obvious someone is working on it...

I would be willing to help, if the original person had specific instructions; like, dig this hole to y level ___.

Whoever ends up owning this . . please post a list of what you need, even if it is gear. I have plenty I am willing to donate.

Instructions also help, I can crush any digging needed and happy to put out some beacons to speed the process when I am online. Aesthetic stuff - not really my strong suit - hit up Luke.