Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urqGVgvo69I

bump

Due to the fact that a lot of people critisized me about the new trailer, I'm taking it down.

You asked for feedback and people were giving it. It wasn't a lot of people criticizing you. Feedback is different from praise. You said that you were going to keep working on it, and people gave their points. This was not an attack. But you left the game and posted this, so I am putting this here since I couldn't tell you in game.

There is a huge difference between feedback and criticism.

Whatever. I'm just saying that it upsets me that people didn't like it when I spent a while making it.

Well, I mean, the feedback was fairly justified, it didn't seem like time was spent on it, putting music to a song where there is a couple shots of towns and builds doesn't say alot about our server.

Perhaps taking a page from the one on the main page ( Poke's work, you might wanna check his youtube, very wise words from that young man. ) would be a good idea. He covered about half the server, showed how well the community worked, and all around had a good time making it.

When I joined the server there was an outpour of loving welcomeness, I don't quite think this trailer at all showed that.

Spend a couple weeks on it, time and patience reaps true rewards.

That's another example, somebody doesn't appreciate it. You guys seemed like you didn't want me to remake it, either, so my work here is done.