Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New Years Contest

PreviousPage 2 of 2

King lot F5.  There is an island connected to my road.  The island has a library and coffee shop filled with cats.  To the back of the island are stairs down to the park.  It is a bug under water, under glass, park.  All the trees are handmade, even the small ones.

If your contest isn't submitted on here by the end of the day it won't be graded. I'll try to get in contact with those that haven't submitted yet.

Lot King B13.   Coordinates are about X: 216, Z: 2761. There is a large tree, then there is a way through the tree down to the park below.

THE RESULTS ARE IN!

I took in first place with points, but decided to withdraw since the host shouldn't win their own contest! All entries were graded by 3 judges. I thought they graded pretty harsh, but here it is!

Vixen and KimiJean (graded twice as tough) got very high marks in fun and effective use of space! They were very Diverse. It had a freaking Starbucks! They hit all the bonuses.  Even with a substantial tax on their score (graded as a team) they barely got into first place! Congrats, girls!

A close second was Emberstorms! She graded well in effective use of space and it was intriguing! Nice job! I liked the themed quadrants.

Coming in at third is Skytechbytes! The floating biome garden was the only of its kind! Seeing it floating by the building was very interesting. The little parkour path up to the inside was fun! The tree was very well made! Good job!

Honorable mentions:

Stephdeg with his garden decoration on his Ox tower skyscraper!

Poke for... his carrot island thing! Seriously, how did you cover some of those hills with carrots without them popping off.... The group really wanted the carrot tower closer to the island. maybe ring the island with carrot towers?

Stayen has reacted to this post.
Stayen

Thank you so much.  Kimi is crying, she is so happy.  I told Kimi that if we won anything that she would get it and she did.  Kimi did a lot on this park.

Congrats and thanks Alley for the organisation :)

Poke for... his carrot island thing! Seriously, how did you cover some of those hills with carrots without them popping off.... The group really wanted the carrot tower closer to the island. maybe ring the island with carrot towers?

Let's just say I had to make "adjustments" to the island in order to stop the carrots from randomly popping off

PreviousPage 2 of 2