Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Nexian Corporation,

Nexian Corporation provides the best protection. And the most lethal assassins, along with great PvP training to better your self protection, along with building help / Excavation / Demo. Here at Nexian Corporation. We will give you a list of things, here's a couple: Assassinations, Killings, Protection.
Here is our named prices and products:
"Call Of The Hood" Description : In a pickle? Call the assassins via message, or calling us up in chat. 3 assassins will extract you. Died on the job? File me the assassins name if they were too late. Or took your stuff / didn't kill your assailant. Price ? : 100 = 5 Diamonds = Join Nexian Corporation.
"Weapon Of Mass Destruction" 1 Armed Assassin will hop in to battle with you. He can take any item he wants from the dead. Price : 50 = Join Nexian Corporation.
" Massacre " 5 Assassins will join up in battle and decimate your assigned targets, assassins will take items from the dead. Price : 200 = Join Nexian Corporation.
" Dirty Work " 2 Assigned Targets, 1 Heavily armed but stealth actions will be taken. Price = 50, Assassin takes all items. = Join Nexian Corporation.

Message AKmeximoTX ' Grandmaster ' Or Hypok to join.

Wish to join? Send Grandmaster, Founder Of Nexian Corp a message telling me your skills today. You must have a fiery taste for blood to join. 3 Branches Of our forces Accountant, Leader's. ShockTroopers. You in order to start promoting. We'll need atleast 5-8 people in the group. Your name will be confidental, so do not worry. Any item's lost cannot be retrieved and will be locked up in the armory. Only way to buy back is to buy them from me.

Nexian Corporation Members will NOT be targeted. And your request will be denied. - AKmeximoTX Grandmaster, and Founder Of Nexian Corporation. Good Day.

What?

Half of that isn't in English.......

But kill Pine and we shall talk.

* Cough.. * Jonno, I already did.

I mean now, not a month ago in DL pvp.

Oh, ' Dirty Work ' Payment : Join Nexian Corporation. But please, don't message on here. PM ingame. I'm online most of the time.