Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Next contest

Hey uncovery and everyone else. I think for the next contest we could have the best maze.
I know some people who have made some cool mazes, and they dont take long to make. Just wondering if you guys are up for that. Comment if you think thats a good idea, or maybe another idea

Hardcore I like this ide but it would be too deep to judge. 20 or so mazes, all having the twists and turns feeling the exact same, would become much too monotonous and boring for uncovery to grade. Great idea though

but it would have to be single player as you couldnt fit it on ur lot with all you other things.

micko888 said:
but it would have to be single player as you couldnt fit it on ur lot with all you other things.

But, It would have to be an map from singleplayer or this is due to it could not fit within the confines of your lot (hardcorepuding/Brian0043) due to the reason that your lot (T23/N24) has an extensive amount of spaced used as an result of your crafting and building skills, It would be difficult to build such an hefty maze and hardcorepudding it was an great idea to suggest this as an idea for the next contest and i would cherish this moment in order to remind all users of the uncovery community to submit their own ideas for an future contest, One that i wish to suggest is an PvP survival battle at an particular time in either or both the PvP arena as well as the set PvP area.

OSF said:
But, It would have to be an map from singleplayer or this is due to it could not fit within the confines of your lot (hardcorepuding/Brian0043) due to the reason that your lot (T23/N24) has an extensive amount of spaced used as an result of your crafting and building skills, It would be difficult to build such an hefty maze and hardcorepudding it was an great idea to suggest this as an idea for the next contest and i would cherish this moment in order to remind all users of the uncovery community to submit their own ideas for an future contest, One that i wish to suggest is an PvP survival battle at an particular time in either or both the PvP arena as well as the set PvP area.

or just let me whack you with a golden sword into lava and call you toast. =D

Hiosa said:
or just let me whack you with a golden sword into lava and call you toast. =D

But it is so much better when you make everyone work on it

Make love, not war, man~ *Builds a brick wall around himself*

OSF said:

Yes,I do have a lot of spaced used, and do not know what to do with the rest. I can not dig down, because i have already built a maze that I think is pretty fun. Though this maze contest will not probaly happen, everyone is welcomed to try my maze behind my tower(lot_T23). OSF I like your pvp challenge idea. That would be very fun to watch and participate in.

hardcorepuding said:

hardcorepuding said:

trying to 1-up micko888 post and elaborate and use better language

A epic obstacle course nuff said