Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Option to disable the /tp

It has been a long while since we were able to effectively block incoming teleports (/tp) from Masters. The disguise plugin given to a donator used to allow this block. Now that plugin is no longer compatible (has been for a while), is there another way donators can have the privilege of privacy?

Why would we want privacy: we are working on a project and don't want interruptions, at a place that should be off limits (such as a room behind a lock), or at a farm in the nether with desire for seclusion and a way for those to not use the nether portals to the Darklands bases.

Something like /tptoggle to enable/disable the /tp to a person with donator status?

Thank you.

Let me look into that. There are newer, alternative plugins out by now that I want to test. I am not sure if those plugins block the /tp as the old plugin did.

If they do not support it, I can see if I can make another command to prevent /tp.

Ok, while waiting for the server to reboot to test the new Disguise plugin, I now also enabled Donators from Architect level and above to use the /tptoggle command.

It works! Awesome! Hope the disguise plugin works out too. So excited for that possibility.