Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungePets of Uncovery
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Pets of Uncovery

Thought it'd be fun to do a similar post to Faces of Uncovery but for the pets that are by our sides while we play.

This is Oliver. He's just over 2 years old and is probably more like a dog than a cat. He'll go for walks on a harness, play fetch (when he feels like it) and he can do a few tricks like sit, spin, high-five, and shake. While I am allergic to him, his company is worth the sneezes.

Uploaded files:
  • 5F71CC5A-BE6E-4ED4-844D-F1C9B5D4D9D0.jpeg
riedi73, Xecaria and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
riedi73XecariaWraithius_VixenGold

Cute cat.

This is our new puppy, Lucky.  Got him in July.  He had a bad leg infection when we got him, I fixed him up.  A month later he got another leg infection, a different leg.  He was rough with the cats and one of them got in a lucky hit.  It got real bad but I nursed him back to health.  So he is living up to the name Lucky.  In the picture he is chewing on the heel of my foot as I try to get him to be still for a picture.  He looks to be part Border Collie and part Black n Tan coon dog.  Very smart.  Loves the kids and cats.  Loves chewing on the chairs, 3 chairs have been trashed so far.

Uploaded files:
  • 20201027_082554_HDR1.jpg
riedi73, Xecaria and Camerissan have reacted to this post.
riedi73XecariaCamerissan

These are some of my neighbors, they are such party animals.  I have had around 10 at one time on my patio.  There are 3 of them that I can hand-feed cookies.  They love Oreos.

riedi73, Xecaria and Camerissan have reacted to this post.
riedi73XecariaCamerissan

I have a cat who's name is catnip and a bunny called casserole, Casserole is a house rabbit and is extremely strong minded.  Catnip spends most of her time sleeping in the duvets and cushions around the house and occasionally brings in live animals from the outside verge

Uploaded files:
  • 2018-11-27-11.45.32.jpg
  • 2019-01-18-17.43.12.jpg
riedi73, Xecaria and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
riedi73XecariaWraithius_VixenGold

Forgot I posted a pict of my dog.  Facepalm.  Sorry.  Well, he is a good puppy.

Uploaded files:
  • 20201122_235113_HDR1.jpg
riedi73, LukeCreative and Camerissan have reacted to this post.
riedi73LukeCreativeCamerissan

I know this post is a few months old but i recently acquired some new house residents

Degu's.   Porthos, Athos and Aramis apparently these guys are intelligent and really easy to look after (at least that is what it says on the tin, joke)

They like to sleep, nibble and squeak as well as run on the wheel.   They are forever arguing over food and who gets first treat.

Uploaded files:
  • DSC_0203.JPG
VixenGold and LukeCreative have reacted to this post.
VixenGoldLukeCreative

Ahhhh! I've always wanted pet degu's. I love their enamel color on their teeth, and they're so friendly! I'm sure they'll love to sit on your shoulder eventually! Glad you got a few - they are certainly social little guys.