Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungePlease help :(
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Please help :(

Hey Guys,

I just got here to tennis camp. When I go to open certain websites (YouTube, amongst others) are blocked. Basically I can't open them. Minecraft.net is one of them :(

My one friend here says that an application called "HotSpot Shield" works so I can view these websites. These smart asses here have also blocked the website to download this. Does anyone know of an alternative that produces the same effect as HotSpot Shield?

P.S. I am on a Mac, so it has to be Mac-Friendly.

Thanks in advance,
HenMeister

can you use email? also if you use google chrome, go to my proxy site at http://www.wayaroundthewall.appspot.com, facebook doesn't work though. and youtube may not download vids.

Hiosa, that website is also banned from what I can do.

I have a huge favor to ask of anybody: Can you go please go to this website "hotspot-shield.en.softonic.com/mac" and download it and do one of two things-

1. E-mail the file to hpaiste@aol.com.

2. Upload it to whichever file sharing website you prefer, and then e-mail me the download link at hpaiste@aol.com

Please help, I'm honestly screwed without this.

Thanks

I have ideas of what you could do easily to get around this blockcade have you tried an SSL, if you don't have the file in 2 hours i will send it to you

No luck with SSL either OSF.

OSF said:
I have ideas of what you could do easily to get around this blockcade have you tried an SSL, if you don't have the file in 2 hours i will send it to you

No luck with SSL either OSF.

You can also try this one here: http://cooltunnel.com/

I sent you an email

Hiosa saved the day (and the next three weeks).

Thanks so much to all :D

Henry if i remember right it is very very difficult to block secure shell on a network as long as there is a machine to connect it too.

Since you got internet now, i suggest downloading all those items on your steam list + some

Okay, I will get to doing that right away. Thanks OSF.