Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Possibly switching minecraft accounts

The account I play on now is one purchased from a friend. I just recently joined the uncovery server and I enjoy what it offers. My friend has requested to purchase his account back from me and I was thinking about using the money to just buy my own account to play on. Since I signed up for uncovery with the other account, once I established my own would I be able to transfer my account to the new one along with ownership of my lot, or would I need to deactivate the old account and then just sign up new with the new account? I don't want to break any rules or anything and just want to process to go smoothly. Thanks for any help.

There is no rule against multi-accounting here as long as you do not pretend to be someone else on the other account.
If you want to keep your lot, post a message here which one is the new account. Then, become a guest on the new account and register a random lot. Then make a post again here that you want to switch accounts. I will then remove the old user from the old lot, transfer the new user to the old lot and remove the new user from the new lot.