Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Problems walking to lots

Lately there has been a lot of trouble getting to lots.  Many are walled or fenced in, or surrounded by deep trenches.  This makes it impossible for people to get from point a to point b.  Sure it looks good.  Sure it protects ones lots from mobs from coming in.  Think about this.  If every one walled/fenced in, or surround their lots with trenches then no one would be able to get to their lots.  Please make a gate or something to make it easy for people to get through.  It is mostly the new people that are going to their lots for the first time that have this problem. Please make sure it lines up with access from the adjacent lots.  Making a gate that is blocked from the other lot is just worthless.

Also noted from the rules page.

#4.   Do not block other people from crossing your lot. You do not need to give access to the inside of your buildings, but people should not have to walk around your lot to get to the other side of it.

If you post here where, I will take action accordingly.

Well another walkabout and some interesting things found.  Lot EMP_B7 is fenced in.  Lot Emp_B4 and Emp_C4 are mostly fenced in together.  One must go around both to get to lots on the other side of them.  Last of all something very interesting.  It a Trap.  Emp_B3 there is a trap that one can not get out unless the port or dies.  [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Yl0xX.png[/IMG]

I will note that on other some other lots that were fenced in that they were fixed.  I know that the people walking around say thank you.

Talked to VixenGold tonight, and I'm here confirming EMP_B7 has walls - I believe she has pics as well?

Also confirming the trap in EMP_B3. Anyone trying to get through the lot needs to go through the door, and through the door you'll fall to the ground, as I've confirmed many times. :P (I have pics of this if needed as well.)

Good job :D