Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Project Film Video INFORMATION PLEASE READ

Hello all, some of you know that I am doing a promotion video for the server! Here are the people in it so far:
Uncovery, me, pinebenj, chrispypancake, riedi73, khyddinamaani, aquacherry, Kingofthepigs_, linklux,, Camerissan, Sleeping_Owl, Will_Larson, annajanna, AkmeximoTX, Lexx1111, Buddy10139, Bugsy_Danny, epic_tacoslapp, ginger_snaps, Me88321, azkedar, Iamjonno23, and Kalmins!

Cities that will be in the film so far: City Spawn, Heaven's Reach, Shanmullach, Kawasumii, Nakhti, Squid Port, Tortuga, and Kalmin's Condos!

Comment or ask me on the server to be in the film!
Comment or ask me on the server to show me a city/epic creation that should be in the film!

I also need your help on something, I need all of your help to arrange a time for the film.
I want for at least MOST people to make it. Lets start now: How does Saturday UTC 4:30 PM sound like to you guys! Please comment to vote if this is a good time or not!

On what day(s)?

Saturday

That is Saturday 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time U.S. I have marked my calendar to be in game then.

I just noticed I can't make Saturday, I switched the time To Sunday

With all do respect, people have church that day..

Akmeximo not everyone is religious and/or lives in your timezone.

I'll try my best. I'm not 100 percent sure if I can make that time or not right now though.

Sorry got church, but I may make the last half of it depending on how long your filming.

hehe, nice pun me.

If too many people can't make it, I can make it Monday.

I'm sure those of us that cant make it this time will be able to make it next time.

Oh and that wasn't a pun pinebenj, but it was funny. :)

How about Sunday UTC :30? If not, I will try doing Monday UTC 4:30 if still people can't make it.

I will likely be around. If I am not, poke Owly to tell me off in skype for not being on.

New Time is will be set to this Sunday UTC 6:30 P.M.! Be there or be not in the video at all.

ok i will be there hopefully

I am almost positive I can make that. Thanks again Poke!

The World Cup Final is at the same time :(