Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Proposed amendment to the mods section

Could we add FullBright or NightVision as allowed modifications in Flatlands, since they no not help you get items or anything? Id like to see it added since I use it to build at night, in flatlands, and i don't want to break any rules. If theres any objections i'd like to know why... Thanks for your consideration and reading this.

--electricblock

I won't start listing any further mods that are allowed to the list, otherwise I will be having an endless list of them sooner or later. If it does not give you an advantage in the game, it's allowed. That should be enough to know what you can and what you cannot do.

Eh.. Im pretty sure I read this correctly. on one of the servers descriptions. It states ' No Overpowered mods.. ' FullBright gives you advantages in caves / etc. Nightvision. same stuff.

If he only uses it in creative mode and not for survival worlds then it shouldn't be a problem.

I don't think theirs a way to track the use of the client mod as it gives people in survival a risk using it. i could see having daytime always on in creative a prospect.